There's my little man! I love him.
he's been taking up all my time, and i love that too. I miss writing. Believe me, I've wanted to write, but there seems like there's not enough time in the day! If I'm not staring at his cute face, I'm carrying him, feeding him, changing him...or catching up on sleep or a shower! eeks.
Baby bliss.
Anyway. Life isn't really blissfull right now..well, except for mr. man. But, oh well. Financially life stinks. I'm trying to figure out how to make it all work. Oh well. Life lesson.
Things are still looming in the husband department. We're going through day by day. I miss him. I feel a sense of loss in our relationship, and in him. Not because of the baby. I love the baby. Lil bear has been the best thing to happen.
I'm back at work...and it was nice to feel missed. I'm glad to be back, but I miss being with the baby. I feel liek I'm missing out on so much being away from him for most of the day. but, we gotta pay the bills, so...that's life.
I feel so boring. I'm all--baby this, baby that...tell me to shut up already! haha.
While gone, I did drink--yay. wine and beer are my friends again!
I have work to do..but i wanted to say hi!!! :) I miss you girls
3 comments:
Awwwww! I swear, I want to steal that kid right now. He's so frickin' cute! He looks like a grumpy old man in that pic - so adorable! Well, I hope you're doing better with things besides the baby, especially with the hubby. I'm still thinking about you all and praying that things get better, so keep your chin up and enjoy that delicious little baby. :)
he looks like you.
Can I have him now?
baby...baby...baby.. yep... I'm done with the baby thing. :P How about you tell us about the wine and beer with friends instead? ha..ha.ha...
Come on.. you got tipsy, and danced naked on the table didn't you? Admit it!! (okay.. lie to me at least and say you did) ;)
Post a Comment