Monday, September 29, 2008

I'm so....blah!

I dont know what to call how I feel. I dont' know what to blame it on either. It could just be me, or it could be the BCP (my crazy pills!) lol, or just life. I'm so sad. I feel like a hole is there...and its just me. I get this way, and I dont know what to do, what to say. I talk it out, and then I feel stupid for even feeling this way. There is no answer, or reason as to WHY i feel this way, i just do. Its just a feeling inside, thoughts and just feelings.

Its not the economy, althought I know that is down right depressing. I'm just being thankful, ever so thankful that I have a job, and a roof over my head.

There is so much going on, and so much to think about. I know I should think more positive, and focus on the positive things, but its hard when you feel a heavy weight in your heart. Its hard to forget about that and think of other things.

Anyway. so that's my update. I need a way to kick this.

3 comments:

PinkPiddyPaws said...

i'm right there with you sweetie. not wanting to get out of bed for the last 2 days.

Twiddles said...

Aww, sweetie. I know how that feels. I've certainly been there several times in the past. I'll definitely be praying for you!

Anonymous said...

Hey babe, I know this is not my place to say it. But I never pay attention to when it is anyway. so here are my thoughts....have you considered theraphy?