Monday, June 25, 2007

The Fray concert

I had a great time at The Fray concert last night. I'm listening to the cd right now to reminisce on the evening. It was such a gorgeous summer night, the temperature was just warm enough, and not cold at all. The only problem was stupid girls who were standing practically on top of us (but behind us) screaming the songs they knew. They weren't singing, cause I'd've had no problem with that. But screaming---it sounded horrible. We kept glaring at them but you know kids---that just fuels them. The best part was when they wouldn't know all the words, and would humm or mess up. We cracked up. And the practically on top of us thing, we were sitting in lawn chairs and the girls were bumping into our chairs and I swore if one of them fell on me or anyone I'd let them have it! but they didn't---darn. Anyhoo. Their finish was my favorite song of all time "Look after you" Gosh I freaking love that song. It's amazing.

Nothing much exciting happened over the weekend. I re-arranged the kitchen and cleaned it all to hell on Saturday. I was laying around the house all day till around 6 when my sister called and asked me to do a lil shopping with her. I said sure, so her, the baby and I got in the car to run an errand. Then KS and I went to dinner (which was FAB) and then went to the movies to see Evan Almighty. I'd tell you all about it, but I feel asleep about 20 min. into it. And not at all b/c of the movie. It started at 1030, which mean it didn't actually run till almost 11, and that's my bedtime. I'm old people. I can't do movies, late ones anyway. On vacation we saw a matinee of Surf's Up. Now that was cute, and I stayed awake for the entire thing!

Sunday was fun. KS and I woke up, got some donuts and decided to clean our cars. After that, we went for a swim in the pool (where we got burnt) and then came home and got ready for dinner w/ CQ and her bf. By the way, CQ and I were BFF's last night. LOL that was the nickname KS and her bf gave us. This is b/c we both wore jeans and green and white tops. hers was a tank green and white striped. Mine was a babydoll top gree w/ white polka dots. Oh and flip-flops. We both wore flip flops. BFF for J means best friend forever. It's a joke! lol.

No comments: