Monday, July 30, 2007

Not the happiest or best post ever....pray for me.

If anyone feels they are having a bad day...let me tell you about my morning. I go out to get in my car to go to work...and it's not there.

I run inside tell KS that it's stolen he runs out of bed. we call the police, insurance company, etc. He decides to get in his car to go search the neighborhood just in case...and we find out that his passenger side window is smashed and his whole center console is ripped to shreds. Apparently they were trying to steal his radio and when they realized they couldn't they searched his car for whatever they could fine valueable, etc. and found my car key. I guess they pressed unlock until they saw lights go off of the only VW on the lot (mine) and away they (or the person) went.

what fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you are right. You just trumped my bad day by a considerable amount. Gosh that sucks. I hope everything works out okay!!

Anonymous said...

WOW...so sorry to hear that. I hope you can find the car or get something in return. YEESH...definitely you'll be in my thougths.

I'll be out in Seattle for the next few days, I'll write you when I'm back...Promise. Stay strong.

J.