
There is what the inside of KS's car looked like on the morning..a week ago. There are no leads in teh finding of my car :( Oh well. I really don't know how I feel. I want my car back b/c I want life back to normal. But then I don't know who's been driving it or what they did to or in it. They could've stripped my gears or my clutch, they might have done drug deals in it or thrown dead bodies in there. Who knows. I don't wanna know! If they do find my car and it's ok or fixable I think I'm going to get rid of it--trade her in. I hate saying that b/c I love my car. Her name was Magic. (you know, real creative me--black magic b/c my car was black).
but then I feel like if I get it back, it won't be the same. It's like I got violated. It will feel creepy not knowing where it was or what/who was in it. I hate being in limbo and trying to figure what is going on. Do I get to start over? Do I get to have my car back. It's just all up in the air now and I'm sad. I was very depressed all last week. I was scared to come home in the dark b/c who knows who the hell is lurking in the parking lots. It makes me feel very uneasy. We're moving at the end of the month, so I'm excited for that.
We were going to buy a house, but we cannot get approved for any first time home buyers programs b/c together we make too much money to qualify. If we wait till January (after the baby comes--yeah btw I'm 4 months pregnant!!) then we will qualify (3 people vs 2 on our income will work). So, we'll sign a short lease on where we're moving (which sucks b/c they charge you 10% more rent) but thank gawd there's light. I'm tired of wasting money on rent. I about lost it last year signing the lease and seeing how much money we pay them (and realizing how much over the course of the years we've lived there and have given to them). It's crazy.
I'm excited I've updated twice in the past week. I'll be updating more, I promise. It's motivating that I have a new reader :) Who left a comment...yaaay! I love that. anyhooo...back to work.
2 comments:
Nice how you slipped that one comment in there...
Congratulations!!!!!
Now that I'm back...it's time for emails and entries!
And I hope you can get the car back and get some closure with all that.
-J.
I'm with you girlie. Take the insurance money and get a nice, new, unmolested vehicle and enjoy it.
Congrats on the announement, btw. Nice, subtle mention of it there. :)
Ahh..homebuying..Gotta love it. Let me know if you need any advice. I work in the mortgage industry and am always happy to share knowledge with folks to help make their home ownership dreams come true!
Post a Comment