Monday, March 10, 2008

Tired. So unbelievably ti-red

Yes. I said ti-red. My one day to sleep in (Sunday) came and went. Not only did I not get to sleep in, but I stayed up waaay too late and had to wake up an hour earlier than my body wanted to. thank god KS woke up at 445 when lil man woke up. BUT he got to sleep in till 11am. uh huh. sucks balls. I'm still not caught up on sleep, but hopefully that'll change. I tried going to be earlier last night, but kept waking up. Oh well.

I had a horrible day/night yesterday. I'm super paranoid at my eating now sine I'm trying to lose the 15lb baby weight gain. I've only been to the gym since I had him about 7 or 8 times. Today I think would count in that. That's averaging 1 time a week and that isn't going to help me come summer time (no not for bikini season, although that is a great incentive...but for soccer season). I don't want to be so out of shape and playing in 100 degree weather. It just won't work. But so I ate pretty bad yesterday, telling myself with each meal that I'd do "better" at the next, and didn't. It took all I had to control myself from not going to the dark side...but I managed! I lived.

Like i said, today I did manage to get outside and do some working out. I ran some bleachers, ran some sprints on a hill, did some lunges and grape-vines...and did some footwork. I felt shaky afterwards so I know I worked muscles that haven't been worked. My chest and throat got so heavy and burning b/c of the wind. Wicked wind. I guess it's better than the beaming sun where I'm sweating profusely! haha. It will be here soon enough.

I'm tired of school already. I'm ready for it to be over with...and i haven't barely started. It's only week 2 out of 7. so I have 5 more to go after tomorrow. sheesh. The work load is crazy...with lessons. We have to do a unit for each class and each unit is 7-10 lessons. It's freaking crazy. The math class isn't so bad b/c he is having us use an actual math book to work out of. I love that b/c it's more realistic as far as what I'll be doing when I get in the class room. I don't know any teachers (thought I didn't know) so I panicked wondering how on Earth i was going to get ahold of a teacher's math book. But it worked out ok.

What else...hmm. I'm trying to feel happier. KS says i'm seeming sad. I'm just run down, and tired. Like he says..I'm doing too much. Story of my life. But who doesn't do too much ya know. I've got things to do. Priorities and goals to achieve. I want to get done school, I want to lose these last 15 lbs. When i'm home...I want to get the dishes done, do laundry, spend time w/ lil man, clean up the house..it's never ending! k...i'm out.

1 comment:

PinkPiddyPaws said...

Keep the soccer goal in mind babe.. you can DO IT!! ;)