Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I might start a daily check-in...for my sanity

Hi everyone. I needed a place to vent, so I will do so. i'm not sure if this is where I should, but I am venting b/c all my problems are weighing down on me, impeeding my success towards losing weight b/c I've found that when I'm stressed--I eat (or drink if I can)! ugh. go figure.

My husband and I were fighting a lot yesterday, I'm the maid of honor for bridezilla who had me lost driving up and down highways for 1/2 hour yesterday and when I got there, she didn't care if I was ok or glad I made it---what else? Oh, the baby probably has an ear infection--but I can make an appointment b/c we're broke. Our roomate didn't pay his portion of the rent yet (it was due 1st-5th, I had to pay the rent on the 5th, so of course it bounced now) and we're now in the hole--with 2 checks left to clear.

I just want to break down and scream, cry, run, beat something. I did manage to let out a hell of a scream yesterday in my driving debacle (it was so loud and curdling that I scared myself.)

Not to mention here at work I've become everyone's go-to person=--fix the phones, fix printers, fix this, do this. I'm so freaking over this!

2 comments:

PinkPiddyPaws said...

Vent away babe. I'm sorry to hear things are so rough!!!

Twiddles said...

If you can't vent on your blog, where CAN you vent? It's YOURS anyway, and if people don't want to hear it, they don't have to stick around. I'll still be here to listen and empathize, so don't feel bad. Believe me, you're definitely in my thoughts, and I'll continue praying for you and your family. :)