Wednesday, February 21, 2007

blah---venting about stress, and stress and more of it

I have the blah's. I'm sick, I'm tired, I'm stressed and everything in between.

I had a rough night Saturday out boozing w/ the soccer team. I got trashed. KS called me a train wreck. Nice. I just remember sitting around drinking beers, taking shots (which was my downfall----no shots!!) all on an empty stomach. Why did I have an empty one? Because we had a game at 9 and KS and I were running errands till 6pm. 6pm is right at the 3 hour window where you shouldn't eat before physical activity. Anyhoo...enough.

So anyway, I was dry heaving and throwing up all Saturday night which led to Sunday where i felt like complete shit all day. I had a raspy throat but I thought it was b/c of the drunken sick. Well, here we are on Wednesday and not only do I still have the sore/raspy throat, but now I have a cough and a runny nose. Niiice.

On top of that, I'm working on my second 12 hour day. Tomorrow will be another fun filled one. I'm not even going to bitch about work and how people aren't pitching in. Cause I'm not.

then there's getting the paperwork finished for my coaching job, and for my student teaching. Both require me to do a TB test, and the student teaching one needs to be turned in by March 1st. I just got off the phone with my doctor's office. They cannot see me till Monday. ugh. Cause you need 48 hours in between. Niice. Well, I also had to get a background check done. I did that yesterday. That was a 2.5 hour fiasco. Not only did I have to drive 40 minutes to the office, but the whole reason I went to that location instead of the one thats 2 minutes from my apartment was because it was supposed to be free or at a discounted price at that location versus if I had went to the closer one, I would've had to wait 2 weeks to get an appointment, and pay full price. So, well guess what? They charged me full price b/c they ran out of money. Fuckers. Oh well, It's done and I'm 61 dollars more broke.

Then there's the stress of my sister's baby shower. Gawd. Trying to get ahold of people. No one has rsvp'd. Ok, well people have inadvertently rsvp'd. They've emailed or called me for other reasons but threw in that they'd be attending. There's 2 loose ends that haven't gotten back to me. I gues they'll be no shows? Who cares, we'll have fun no matter what. I'm excited. It's been fun planning it. But on top of trying to get so much done in between with school and the coachign jobs, it's been stressfull as all get out.

I have a lesson plan to finish up by next Tuesday. I have to get the rest of my 35 observation hours in before the middle of march. Sounds easy, but I can only go to the school on Tuesday's and Wednesday's. I didn't go yesterday b/c of last minute errands (the background check) plus I was sick so I wrote my teacher and she didn't write me back. That has stressed me out b/c I'm thinking--is she mad at me, i hope i didn't piss her off, etc. Ugh. Then, then I have to get a reading inventory in before i finish up my hours, then i have to write up a case study. All this and the coaching starts next thursday, i start new classes the week after that. I think I have to rearrange my classes.

Venting complete.

No comments: