Thursday, February 1, 2007

That darned House episode.

I haven't written in almost a week and that's, well I was going to say odd, but for me--it's seeming pretty normal. I'll get in a zone and write, write, write then bam---i'm done.

I've been busy taking care of KS. He had 2 wisdom teeth pulled (chisseled/drilled) out Monday. I had to come in late to work for that, then Tuesday I worked all freaking day long to try and make up hours, but had class that night. Wednesday I went and observed for that class I missed Tuesday morning, and then came to work around 11am. After work I had to make up Tuesday's missed class by attending Wednesday night's class.

Yeah, I"m so freaking tired.

So that's why i haven't written. But, I'm goign to be writing now. And, I have a shit load of homework I need to write up this weekend. ugh. But, rant time.

I've been talking to J "McHubby" back and forth for---whatya say, a month now? These past few have gotten to be chapters now. If anyone saw the new episode of House on Tuesday night, you'll know what I'm about to go into.

J and I got to emailing (he emailed me, I responded, that was that) about the show and how sometimes you just in life run into someone who you feel the urge to connect with. We all have done this, shared things between each other that we wouldn't usually tell. I say that only b/c you that read this (w/ the exception of PB) are not in my real everyday life world.

But in some way, we all connect and find ways to bond, and share where in our lives we cannot find that mean. J and I were saying how it can be scary b/c people in your real life know you, and know people that you know therefore there's a bigger fear of what they'll do with that information. When we tell them things. they might use it against us, tell things that we tell in confidence to those we wish they wouldn't share it with. Etc.

I have shared a few secrets with some of you that I have shared with no one in my life. No my family, not my freinds, no on but you.

But, I guess I dont' even know what to say in this but that all of you who read, stop by, have said hi....all of you mean something to me. Everyone of you fills a void that I obviously cannot fill in my own way. I can share anything and you won't run off the minute we fight and tell my secrets. You won't try and steal my life or my feelings. You don't get offended if I rant, ramble, or go on and on about the same old problem for years ,and years (some of you).

So yeah, that's all I got for now. More to come later. Just wanted to write...something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know that i love you. And no it didnt hurt