I am so glad I didn't need to tell PB who it was in that last entry. Although, being that we know her so well, it's not hard to figure out who that was.
On the flip side, they did reconcile and well, it wasn't pretty but they're over it. I think. D asked me to get on AIM Monday night so I did, and we were going to come up with a letter to write Queenie(CQ) yeah her. But Dee didn't wanna write her, she felt that she didnt' do anything wrong and didn't need to appologise. The only reason she wanted to was so that the wedding could go smoothly. But Queenie wasn't having it. At all. She started calling D a selfish bitch and that she didn't need to talk to her at the wedding, and how she didn't understand why D was trying to come between our frienship, and taking stabs personally at D. Saying "I thought you were cool, but now I see you for who you are."
over beer.
yeah, so anyway, D being the BRILLIANT chick that she is, changed the subject to shoes and jewlery for the wedding and Queenie quickly changed her tone and they got along fine. D said she'd buy Queenie a few beers out Saturday night. Queenie said it's ok (but we all know that it'll be the bandaid). And so that was that. Queenie never appologised for pushing and pulling on D, but D appologised for something she didn't even know was bothering Queenie.
Oh yeah, forgot that part. Queenie was mad b/c she was buying rounds of drinks, buying rounds of drinks...and in D and I's drunk-ass state we were in didn't notice her come up to us. First off, she didn't say anything about wantign a beer. I wasn't paying attention, but if she had just ASKED I'd've bought her a beer, two, three whatever. But she never said a word. She said she felt like it was a slap in the face b/c we didn't aknowledge or pat her on the back or buy her another beer after she bought 2 rounds.
Yeah, it was all over a drunken misunderstanding. At least my D appologised. Queenie can live in own world where she does nothing wrong to anyone. She still and I dont think she will ever appologise for missing the shower, or calling my sister selfish, or talking trash to D (and pushing her). Well, so yeah.
So I cried today. over the weather. it's going to be shitty on Sunday. All I wanted was to have the wedding on the beach. I didn't care who objected or didn't wanna come b/c I wanted my day in the sun and sand. And, well, I don't get my wish. It's supposed to storm and rain and wind and cold in freaking April. This time last year Queenie and I were out for her birthday in tank tops and flip flops. One year ago....and this year when I so badly wish, want, and pray for the nice weather...it's anything but.
Oh, and apparently the planner doesn't know where we're having the ceremony if it rains. Nice. We paid her 295 for ....??? Being there the day of the wedding, and hooking us up w/ vendors. Then its another 150 to go over the rehearsal....and I don't know, I'm pissy over this. I dont' knwo about tipping. I'm stressed about that. I"m stressed about the weather. I still need to wrap the bridesmaid gifts...and finish rolling the favors out. ugh. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was in Atlantic City yesterday. Did you all miss me? yeah, thought so. I did win some money at a casino. And I got a huge project done for school. Go me.
1 comment:
Hell yeah we missed you!!!!! As for help...yeah...not good at wrapping, don't know about favors, and frankly, I don't think I can control the weather. Sorry...
But you never know...just think positive...
OH and remember to smash that cake in KS's face REALLLLLLL good. Twist at the wrist for maximum smearage. :)
-J.
Post a Comment