Here’s the deal with this one, pick your favorite, singer/group/band and answer the questions with song titles (NOT the lyrical content of the song). <-----this took me 1/2 the day b/c I kept referencing the lyrics instead of the song titles...der
Band I pick: No Doubt
Are you female or male: I'm Just a Girl
Describe yourself: Magic's in the Makeup
How do some people feel about you: Tragic Kingdom
How do you feel about yourself: It's My Life
Describe your ex girlfriend/boyfriend: Happy Now?
Describe your current girlfriend/boyfriend: Marry Me
Describe where you want to be: Platinum Blonde Life
Describe what you want to be: That's Just Me
Describe how you live: Running
Describe how you love: Rock Steady
Share a few words of wisdom: You Can Do It
Easy one here, it’s your age when you first did whatever…
How old were u when u first
1. Fell in love - 22
2. Lost someone close to you - 21
3. Got drunk- 17
4. Smoked weed -17
5. Got kissed - 13
6. Went to the hospital for surgery? -7
7. Got your heart broken badly - 22
8. Lost a pet - 19
9. Got arrested - Never
10. Smoked a Cigarette - 19
11. Broken a bone - Never
12. Went to a concert - 22 (yay PB!!)
13. Got your own cell phone - 22
14. Had 1st boy/girl friend - 16
15. Got a myspace account - 25/26??
16. Snuck out of the house - Never
17. Got caught having sex - 20
18. Pierced other than your ears -19
19. Snuck someone in your house - Never
20. How old are you now - 27
Okay now repost this with the title:"how old were u when u first"
1 comment:
You know...I had a comment then forgot to publish it... Now I can't make fun of you for take half a day to answer that first quiz!!!! BOOOO!!!
No Doubt huh? Didn't see that one coming...
And no broken bones? C'mon...I was hoping for at least one!
-J. (giver of quizzes)
Post a Comment