So Marine wants to hear about married life. I don't know that today would be the best day to write about it, but I will because I'm frustrated and I'm angry.
In talking to KS daughter today I find out that on her birthday (2 days after our wedding) she took her granddaughter out to dinner.....with the mom. Now, I guess for most people that would be fine and dandy, but this woman (KS mom) says that she doesn't like her,and only does the minimum to keep things so that she can see her granddaughters. I'm not sure if you remember a while back at Christmas where I got upset that she was buying BM (baby mom) Christmas presents. I told KS about what I found, and he confronted his mom and she had excuses, etc. Whtatever. So I'm at my wits end as to what to do about this current situation.
BM has been screaming at KS all week about how she's taking him to court for more money, how this weekend him picking her up on Saturday after work wasn't good enough and that he needed to get her Friday. He wasn't going to do it, but me being the nice gal that I am, offered to watch her for the hours he is working today. Now I know a father is supposed to get his kids every other weekend. But, KS works weekends. And, he only gets one full weekend off per month. He was planning on taking every other, but he had to fire someone on Thursday. Which sucks, because now he has to work, work, and work all those hours that the other person would have. Anyway, so I understand that every other weekend thing, but if the parent that's with them has to work, is that really doing what the every other weekend schedule is accomplishing if the parent is working? the parent isn't spending time with their child. In some cases they stay w/ the stepmom (if there is one), or the grandparent (which she takes the grandchild almost EVERY weekend), or they have to find care for them. I know I've ran this thing into the ground,a nd I'm just sick of it.
Another thing that I'm frazzled and pissed over is child support. So this bitch wants to take him to court for more money b/c daycare went up. Ok, well just b/c your expenses went up, doesn't mean you can run to the system and say "help me". Fucking figure it out! Just because expenses went up doesn't mean you can dig into Ks pockets. Believe me, I pay the bills, and they aren't that deep! He currently pays 300/a month. Which is measly I know, and he probably should pay more. When that decision was made, he was bad off. So in all fairness, being that he is better financially (thanks to me) it is fair that he pays his full amount due to child support. But, is there any reason why she needs to call him up and SCREAM and YELL at him about this? Can't she just say "Look, daycare went up and I had to file a petition for more child support, I just wanted to give you a heads up." but no. that isn't at all how it works. They get into screaming and yelling fits and he hung up on her, and she called back 4-5 times. finally he picked it up and its his daughter and she says "why do you make mommy cry. Why dont' you like her?" FABULOUS. I love how that went down. He said he about lost it. He just calmly explained to her that they just dont' get along, and that mommy says mean things to daddy and it hurts his feelings and we both just get upset.
So then she calls him (BM) later in the week to tell HIM that she doesn't appreciate him tellin gher that. SHE let her daughter call him, and she told worse things to her daughter about the converstaion...that didn't even happen!! gees.
Anyway, I'm more upset because his mom is two faced and I'm fucking tired of her put on face of how she doesn't like BM, but yet....um, she went to dinner with her, and bought her christmas presents, hangs out at Tball and soccer games. Yeah, that sounds like she doesn't like her to me.
2 comments:
Congrats on getting married! The pictures are beautiful. :) I love them all.
I'm feeling really bad for KS's daughter here. The poor girl! I can't imagine having a mother like that. - Jessica
Oh my my...sounds like fun....ok i lied. Sounds like choas. I say KS files for full custody and makes BM pay child support. I think your step daughter would be better off that way.
Post a Comment