1. Describe Your Dream House/Environment.
Dream house--would have a nice big open front porch like this one:

I'd also like it to be 2 stories PLUS a basement. all the bedrooms would be upstairs. I'd love, love to have the staircase be open on the second floor. Here's a picture for your eyes.

I'd love for it to be somewhere near a beach, but that's not a definite. I just love the porch and open upstairs ideas.
2. Favorite physical feature of the same and opposite sex?
I'm a--look at the whole package girl. I don't have one specific feature that I like. I'd like him to be symmetrical (no chicken legs but big a** biceps), a good face to look at! I like clean-shaven. I've never been a fan of beards, go-t's or any of that. A chinstrap MIGHT be ok...cause it really doesn't get in the way of kissing. No one needs prickly face (mine turns completely red b/c of the irritation of face hair!).
3. What’s the last entire CD you fell in love with and couldn’t stop playing?
It’s been a while since an entire CD and I fell in love. I’d say right now, the Colbie Caillat CD. I first heard the song on my sister’s mysp@ce page. She said it reminded her of her baby, and now, of course I’ve taken a liking to the song. I let Ks listen to it, and he loves it and the CD. The CD is very easygoing and laid back. Perfect for joyriding and thinking. Or sitting somewhere, it’s good background music.
4. What song do you want played at your funeral/wake?
Some happy stuff. Something funny to make people smile. I don’t want people all miserable. I want them to know that I lived a full and happy life, and not be sad that its over. Well, I mean of course they will be sad, but more I guess proud of the person I was. Are there even songs played at funerals? There haven’t been any at the one’s I’ve been to. Hmm…I really never thought of that till now.
5. What’s your Least Favorite errand to run?
Going to pick up KS daughter 2 hours away. I hate the situation, I hate being in the car that long (cause 2 hours down means 2 hours back up).
6. Three things that really steam your broccoli! (make you angry)
1. Being kept waiting when I’m on time for an appointment. ß--that’s such a good one! So true, and that’s actually why I was crying @ another doc appt. I mean, not to mention I was already hormonal… but he kept me waiting and that really fired me up!!
2. People who drive like ass holes! I hate people that ride all the way up on an ending lane and force their way into yours. And the jerk offs who don’t merge, but merely run you off the road to get into traffic rather than, you know…what the sign says---yield!! Or the asshole sitting in the left hand lane going 5 under the speed limit---that’s what the RIGHT lane is for. Sooo…basically traffic in general and the way some people drive. I get road rage easily.
3. In conversations when someone cuts you off, or won’t let you get word in. I hate that! And nothing can lose my attention faster. If someone cuts me off while talking...or talks loudly over me to get their point, that’ when I tune out and shut off---i.e. conversation is OVER.
7. Do you believe in an afterlife?
Well, this is tricky. I mean, I do. I do. That’s my honest answer. Sure, yes.
8. Favorite children’s book?
I don’t know if it’s a children’s book, but charlotte’s web was always a favorite for me. Oh, and any Bernstein bears books!
9. Why is ________ your all-time favorite movie?
If I had one this would be easy. I guess the movies that I like all have common elements—struggle, love, fight, and a good ending!?
10. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
This was a previous entry. I would say flying b/c it just seems like fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment