Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The mole got partially removed, and I dont like the people in baby class!!

Can I tell ya I'm not a fan of baby class? That same older couple steals it every time. I'm usually feeling ok after getting through the door of the first class, but I haven't felt comfortable the entire time! I don't know if it's because everyone's stuck up their own asses or what, but I don't like it. It's not very open or laid back. I mean, our instructor last night was really great. She talked a lot and we discussed a lot, and had us ask any questions we wanted. But still, I didn't feel completely happy there or anything like that. Oh well. I guess I was just hoping to make friends or something. A guy here @ work and the first instructor from the previous week said they'd made friends there that they're still in contact w/ today! But I know that's rare (probably) so I'll let it go.

I went to the doctor's yesterday to get a biopsy done of my mole.
This is me almost every morning looking at the darn thing, inspecting it, and freaking out over it.


Its such a gross, disgusting growth I have on my left ta-ta. Well, it's more like right at the spot where the bra hits between the armpit. And it gets irritated b/c of where it is. And that may be why it itches. And itching is a sign to see the doc, and so is discoloration. Normal moles (well, all the other ones I have) are of the same color, there are no spots in them. The one I have had one spot like the size and color of a coffee ground, and now there's a ton of those spots. This is why I went BACK to the doctor.

So he put lidocaine on it (the nurse came in with a needle like this!!!):



and the whole time I was sitting there praying----please work, please work, I'm scared, yikes!!!! Because he came in with the scalpel (I admit I was NOT happy when i heard that word!)


And you know what? I didn't even feel pressure. I didn't feel a thing! I was sooo worried b/c I've had bad bad experiences at the dentist when I'm getting fillings and on my 1 root canal. They always tell ya its not going to hurt, and they numb you up. BUT-- every single time I always wince, or feel pressure. OR like the root canal--almost jumped out of that damned seat! he hit THE spot where it hurt. It brought tears to my eyes! But luckily, my family doc not like that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you change the baby class? Or are you stuck with that one?

Mel said...

no, unfortunately I'm stuck. :( I wish I could change it. I was supposed to start the 2nd job Tuesday night but didn't want to miss baby class. I thought maybe I could get into another class, but, no!

Mel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.