This is just my place to say how I feel. When I'm sad, when I'm happy, when things go wrong and when they go right. so that's all, if you don't like...don't come back. Ya hear?! :)
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
BABY BELLY PICS!!
Holy bananas there's some skin in this entry! haha. But not the skin anyone will get excited over...just my big ol belly!! haha.
The above picture makes it looks so much bigger!!
and now from another angle. Can ya tell I'm bored @ work?!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Mamma you are getting BIG. look at that cute little bump of yours.
Look at you and your cute little baby bump! Awww... girl.. you are a little wisp of a thing and a BASKETBALL hiding in your belly. Good grief! ;) You are alll baby, baby. hee..hee..hee... :)
2 comments:
Mamma you are getting BIG. look at that cute little bump of yours.
Look at you and your cute little baby bump! Awww... girl.. you are a little wisp of a thing and a BASKETBALL hiding in your belly. Good grief! ;) You are alll baby, baby. hee..hee..hee... :)
Post a Comment