Monday, January 7, 2008

I've been tagged :)

Go me, I've been tagged...go me, I've been tagged! LOL. (It sound so much better in my head).

I've been tagged by my favorite kitty, miss cinnkitty.

First, the meme rules:

Link to the person that tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
Tag six random people and the end of your post-link to their blogs.
Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Let the fun begin!

1. I hate when people are behind/following me when I'm anywhere. If I know someone is behind me I stop and let them pass me or i'll try and walk as fast as I can to create more (a lot more) space between us. This just happened at work and it drives me nuts. I hate when anyone follows me up stairs. If I know a co worker is going up the same time as I am, I'll walk another direction, try to beat them up the stairs, etc.


2.
when I take a shower I have to wash in a certain sequence. I do not stray from this! lol. It's head down--shampoo, body, and shave from top to bottom. Weird kwerk about me. I'm at a loss of thoughts so this is what you get!

3. When I make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches (which we've been eating alot of lately!) I have to put the pb on first...then the jelly! this is b/c if you do the jelly first and then the pb...you get hard jelly chunks in the jar. This is if you use the same utensil for both, which I do. I will grab another utensil just to save the pb from harm!! lol

4. I'm a bad, bad, bad aggressive driver. I am so scared one of these days i"m goign to crash into the back of someone (from switching lanes too fast and not slowing down) or knock into another car in changing lanes so fast and not seeing a car in my blind spot. I just hate when people don't keep up with the flow of traffic, or drive under the speed limit. I do this most days! Somedays I'll mellow out and just chill, but man, I scare myself with how I bob and weave through cars. I need to change this with the baby coming.

5. I love reading the newspaper. Sunday's paper is my favorite. I love clipping the coupons and the jobs offered and once a month there's a wedding section and I like to see who's married/engaged/etc. However--the first thing I always read is the sports section. Love it.

6. I can't drink regular soda. i try. I do sprite now b/c really its my only choice, but i still drink caffeine free diet coke b/c I can't stand regualr soda. I feel so icky drinking non-diet soda. Its like a blast of sugar and I feel so horrible for drinking it! I'm prob. not supposed to be drinking caffeine free diet b/c you're supposed to limit your fake sugars...but i only drink about one a night...if that. oh well.

yeah so there's me. It's all i could come up with. I'm miserable. I tag----misstress m, J, puggmom, jessica, and hmm...autumn. I'll let them know. I feel like Eyore, such the downer today.

misstressm.
J.
Puggmom.
autumn.
jessica.

No comments: