And no baby. LOL---I don't have a single thing going on! Our new years was ok. I wanted to just ly on the couch and sleep and I thought KS was on the same page until CQ texted me and wanted us to come over to their house to play Wii. So we did, and it was actually quite fun we played Carnival games. The games on there were every kind imaginable--ring toss, shooting darts, bowling ball roll, etc. CQ was a tad tipsy and was harrassing the hell out of the belly. it was quite amusing and the baby was either loving it or hating it (i can't tell!) but it wouldn't stop putting on a show for her which made her more and more excited to keep touching the belly. It was nice to actually see her have interest though. At first she seemed put off by the pregnancy but she's really come around sweetly. so that's how we rang in the new year.
We still have a mouse problem. Make that MICE problem! we've killed 4 so far. I broke down and bought the old fashioned snap kind and that's gotten 3 of them. I bought a d-con house trap (and realized after 2 weeks of catching nothing that hey, you know...you gotta put bait in it!) and caught one in there. Those mother-f*** got in the cabinets! They're freaking me out. I had to throw away 2 trash bags of food! I bought plastic tubs and put whats left of our food in there. I called maintenance at our townhouse and they're sending somone out tuesday to see what they can do. GRRR. I'm so tired of these things. I'm scared to open my cabinets, put food down anywhere, or do anything! One of the assholes (or more, who knows) was up in our bed (I found a terd on my preg. pillow!) and in the bathroom upstairs, and for some ungodly reason---they were eating the plastic off or trying to get into a bag that we have in the baby's closet. This bag has batteries in it! why were they gnawing at that?!!! good gawd I'm so frustrated and upset over it. I miss my cat! and the lady that called me from maintenance today said that they'll send the pest company out once and pay for it, but if it has to be done again we have to pay! REallly?! Like I haven't spent enough money (and lost money) on traps and food. geese!
What else? so if the baby doesnt come out on its own by the 16th (a week past my due date) then I'll be induced. Yay. NOT! I want this baby to come out via mother nature instinct. It just seems more fun that way! I've been trying to go walking cause they say that can help things along. yeah right! i walked last friday on my lunch break and almost didn't make it to the car! I got a mile into it (after passing an older guy) and got the worst cramp on my side which felt like side stiches and a yanking and pulling sensation and I thought that old man is goign to come around catch me and laugh in my face and say "thats what you get pregnant crazy lady!" but he didn't. And I did make it back to the car. Then on saturday I tried walking around the mall thinking that was a safer option--a gentlman stopped me and asked when i was due and said he'd pray for me. The whole time I'm thinking "my gawd do i look that horrendous waddling around here!" so I left after that! And all this walking did absolutely nothing for my swelling. I felt worse saturday morning (after my friday walking disaster) than any day! My feet were all swollen and its the worst feeling! The thing that was so odd was that usually after sleeping it goes down, but not that day! sheesh. It's weird though that now after I've said that I noticed over the past few days that it has tamed down a bit? Maybe it's my body's delayed reaction? hmm
Hopefully the next time I update it won't be whining and complaining about being pregnant but about being exhausted and tired from feeding the baby!!
Hope you all had a great new years!
4 comments:
Ummm... I hear spicy food or sex is also a "sure fire" way to induce labor. hee..hee..hee...
Much love Pinkie!!!
Happy baby days!
xoxoxox
PS Mel -- Tag, you are it! :)
http://pinkpiddypaws.com/2008/01/05/meme-attackaugh/
Eeek! The idea of being induced is not nice. Yeah, I'd definitely opt for natural labor too. Although natural labor can be a bitch sometimes too - I'm a first child, and my mom was in the hospital for like 2 days, and I STILL didn't want to come out - so the doc (who may I mention had JUST graduated from med school) used pliers or something to get me out. I ended up with a broken collarbone. Yep. Nice doctors. :) Hopefully yours will be nice and quick and as painless as possible - and as soon as there's a baby, we must have PICTURES! Pictures! I mean, how can you deny us cute wittle baby pictures? :)
Baby yet??
How about now??
Now?
And...now??
Where's the baby????
xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment