the owner didn't/couldn't access his email that day...the CAPS lock was on, and it's case sensitive! go figure!
Well, yesterday I was SO tired. I wanted to leave here (work) so bad. I was leaning on my desk, and daydreaming of lying down. I was thinking of bailing, but I tried a few ideas first. I wanted coffee, but I figured I'd try and apple first since apples have more caffeine than coffee (did you know that?). But, the apple *high * only lasted an hour, and I was right back to wanting to curl in a ball and sleep. I tried eating, but that didn't help. I made it though the day w/out a lunch break thinkign that I'd just go home early and sleep rather than take a nap at lunch. and man..whoo..I was passed out! And I even slept good last night too, so good that i was an hour late for work today!
I wish I had more exciting things to write about. I don't. Call me boring. Well, they haven't found my car yet. KS got an alarm on his car, so that makes us feel a tad better. His mom paid for it (thank you MIL). so that was even better.
Well, i do have something to get off my chest. And I know I've ranted about this before, but I'm going to rant about it again b/c someone annoyed me on it. A friend of mine was asking me how much my wedding cost b/c she was trying to figure out how much she would need, and they want to do something simple like ours. Ours only cost almost 8grand. That's not bad in the scheme of weddings. This includes everything from food to rings to dress to decorations..everything. but she talked her boyfriend into 15K. And I said that's good b/c she prob. will have more expensive taste than I will w/ a dress and stuff and she said "well we'll spend more on rings too b/c you needed a simple band to go with your (engagement) ring". Here we go again. So since my ring isn't bling-bling and all that crap I guess I"m chopped liver. My ring may have only cost KS a few hundred dollars (b/c he already had the diamonds from his grandma's rings) but the meaning behind it and what he did is so much more.
Hell, one of her co-workers bought a 12,000 dollar ring and they're already divorced. They were only married what, 2, maybe 3 years? She said "marriage just isn't the fairytale I thought it was" really?! Hello, get a clue. But I think that friend is thinking she's getting a big ol ring. And I'm sure she will b/c her boyfriend makes lots of money, doesn't have a kid, and is well off. Where, my husband wasn't. But I don't care, she can have a big ol fat ring. At the end of my days I know that I'm loved and I have nothing to worry about. Stupid rings. I'm tired of hearing about big fat engagement rings and shit.
So thats my rant for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment