Monday, August 20, 2007

My new 08 car :)


That is my new car *eeeeeeeeee*

haha. It was a VERY stressful weekend trying to decide if I wanted to get it or not. My work gave me a good deal on a new VW 07 Passat. I kept going back and forth between the two b/c my work gave me a really good deal. they're honest, they're not ripping me off and I know I'm getting a good deal.

Lemme tell ya, for working in the auto industry, and thinking I'd be ok w/ it, but buying a car is one of the most stressfull things on Earth! I cried on Saturday. This salesman wanted me to lease a car for 35 bucks less a month than what I bought my jetta for! And he wondered why I didn't think that was ok. I just lost it. You know, I didn't want to even have to do this proces. The goign back and forth, the fenageling over prices and rates. I knew he was screwing me over on the rate, and that's what I was upset over.

But Sunday afternoon he called me and worked a deal to sell me the car (buying not leasing) for the same price as my Jetta. And so I took it. I could've bought the Passat which had more bells, whissles, and safety features. But I'm over driving VW's. I am. Oh well, I"m happy now and that's what matters.

I was up for a long time last night making sure and going over in my mind if I'd made the right decision. I was really, really hoping the man above would guide me. And he did, as best he could. It's just so hard wondering if I should've saved money buying a used car. But then I figured I'd pay a higher interest rate. so it prob. would've balanced out. I just wanted to make the best decision. I think I made an ok one. I'm happy with my new car. I love it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I like

Anonymous said...

Pretty!! Congratulations! now....go get yourself a bitchin alarm system. :)