My pink bow world

This is just my place to say how I feel. When I'm sad, when I'm happy, when things go wrong and when they go right. so that's all, if you don't like...don't come back. Ya hear?! :)

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

baby belly!



That's me at 22w (5 months) preg. Yowsa. Dresses make the belly look big!
Posted by Mel at 11:28 AM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww....look at the little baby "bump" too cute!!!!!! See, Empire Waistlines were created for a reason. :) ha.ha..

Thu Sep 06, 12:42:00 PM 2007
Anonymous said...

Mel, look at your baby. I am so coming to your baby shower.

Tue Sep 11, 05:30:00 PM 2007

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Mel
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2008 (24)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ▼  2007 (89)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ▼  September (6)
      • should pregnant women really been seen at bars?!
      • Very uninteresting post...just talking about crying
      • I need advice on this missing bridesmaid
      • Picture Day.
      • baby belly!
      • finally, a decision
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2006 (4)
    • ►  December (4)

People I like

J.

cinnkitty.

MisstressM.

PuggMom.

Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.