so I haven't decided what exactly to do about the dinner. I'm curious to go, but then really don't feel like being the bad guy and going through the emotions of the situation and arguing. Really. I don't.
M--i wish i was more like you and could just POOF write her off. I thought I had done that, but obviously I didn't do too good of a job. Apparently ignoring somoene's phone calls doesn't mean you're not talking to them--go figure.
I had a bad crying/emotional spell yesterday. My first one I think so far of the pregnancy. I just lost it on KS. I was mad it seemed all day b/c it was cold outside. When i woke up and got dressed i wore my new capri's and a 3/4 length shirt and some heels. I didn't know it was raining, so I had to grab a coat. No prob. When I get to work I had to deal with 60 some degree temperature w/ the a/c on. Aren't pregant women supposed to be hot all the time? not me. it's the exact opposite. So I get to pick up Ks (his car is in the shop for more repairs from the break-in) and he cranks up the a/c when he gets in my car. he asked me why I was upset and i said i didn't wanna elaborate cause i didn't wanna make him upset. But i did.
At first i went off about how cold I was (he quickly turned the a/c off in the car and in the house when we got in), then i went into how he didn't still tell me (after me texting and asking on the phone) how the conversation went with his boss, and how i'm lonely and sad b/c my mom might be going to back to Georgia. he felt bad and asked me what to do, but i had no clue. I had tears running down my face, and snot running down my nose.
I dont know why but I just felt extrememly lonely. Ks has his friend that moved in with us, my sister has her baby so that occupies her time, my mom was moving...not that i really spend a lot of time with her, but i try my best to include her and want her to be better. I can't stand KS mom. Not b/c of her as a person, she's a really, really sweet lady but it drives me up a wall that I can't understand her relationship or obsession w/ the grandchild. And this is why I was most upset.
His mom is all up KS first daughters ass, so when will she want to see our baby? Besides being up her ass adn the moms ass, they both live 2 hours away! And now my mom was moving, so there goes the other grandparent. And still my mom is a little on the one flew over the cuckoos nest side, so I mean, not that she'd be vital, btu she's there.
I don't have friends w/ babies. Well, 3mom has 3 girls (7, 3, and 4yolds...not babies), CQ seems totally uninterested in teh baby thing...and well, I just felt extrememly sad.
so there was my first emotional spat. Sorry it wasn't more fun today. I'm so freaking exhausted. and I dont knwo why.
2 comments:
Awwwwww..sweetie!! You are exhausted because you are pregnant! You are living for two lives right now, not one.
And it sounds like you are lonely! Here you are, going through this pregnancy, everything about yourself and your body is changing and you don't really have any girlfriends or family to share it with. Yes, K counts, but he is, after all, STILL a guy and just can't completely understand.
YOU need some girlfriend time. But I hesitate to say that it's needs to be with the Toxic friend. He last thing you need right now is emotional drama!
You know what?? You should book yourself a "Pregnancy Massage" at your local spa. Go..have a special "treat" day, just you and the baby. Get some of the stress out and relax....
Then, pick up your "little black book" (or whatever it is called for girls) and call up some girlfriends and see if you can't arrange a luncheon or brunch or SOMETHING with some girlie time!
Hang in there darlin'!
Oh, the hormones of a pregnant woman! I know how you feel, except for the pregnant part. My hormones are always out of wack, and I wish I was pregnant so I'd have a good excuse for getting all blubbery over the littlest things during the middle of the day. And I have the opposite problem, too. All my friends are pregnant, or they have about 3 kids a piece. I think one actually has 10 by now but I lost count after the 6th one. Can you imagine having 10 kids? She also moved to Alaska so she's pretty far away from her mom. And I also think you're worrying over nothing. Your baby hasn't even born yet. Wait until he/she is born and you'll see that the grandmothers (on both sides) will dote lovingly over him/her. My mom was dead set against my sister having her first child because she was like, "you're just a child! You can't have a child. I'm not ready to be a grandmother." And then once the grandchild was born it was all about the new baby. The new baby became my parents' biggest form of entertainment, and they couldn't stop spending money on it. When the second came along, they spread the love to him. And the third? Oh, they love that little girl more than you can imagine. So you'll see. I believe they'll surprise you. They'll pop up to visit more often and get to the point where they'll start annoying you. Or they'll make excellent babysitters and scapegoats for a good night out. Parents act different with grandkids than they do with their own children. They seem to like them better.
Post a Comment