Friday, January 19, 2007

There goes my Saturday, my light at the end of the tunnel

I'm still not completely recovered from the vaca. The 3 hour time difference took it's toll more so on Wednesday-Thursday but I'm still feeling it. I haven't caught up on sleep even though I'm back to east coast hours. Wednesday I was up till 1am, which was 10pm back west. Thursday, I was up till 1230am, and last night 1030pm is when I finally dozed off. Well, the early to bed last night could've been that I did my cardio kickboxing class, and being that I haven't done it in eehh, 2 weeks and have only really exercised once this week...that could've had something to do with why I was so tired.

but anyhoo. When I was in Vegas on Sunday with my sister we were talking how tired we'd be this week because of catching up w/ work, and sleep (getting used to the time again) and how excited we were for Saturday. Saturday is the best day..you can sleep in, ly in bed till 12, watch tv, or veg. Saturday is my all-relaxing day. It's the day I catch up on housework, sleep, coffee, my shows, etc. It used to be that Sunday was my all-relax lazy day but with soccer and field hockey games, I can't really relax.

I couldn't wait till Saturday, it's almost finally here. On the plane ride back home Tuesday I thought of class that night, class the next night, and Thursday's kickboxing class, Friday's payroll and stressfull workday, but ahhh Saturday...the *ahhhh* light at the end of my tunnel.

But you all know what I'm going to tell you don't you?

_____________________ <---Insert what you think there.

Yup. Talking to KS on Wed. night and we were discussing what hours he was working: "open Thurs, open Friday, off Saturday" and I think "wow, cool a day off w/ us to relax together" then reality---yeah right. He inserts before I even respond "Saturday I'm getting Hallie."

Grrrr.

It doesn't bother me that she's coming for the weekend, what bothers me is that I didn't get a heads up. I wasn't told beforehand by KS "hey, I was thinking of getting her this weekend" or "what do you think, did you have any plans?" Nope, I got no heads up, no nod, just the bomb thrown on me. I would've rather him said something to me, rather than having already made the plans then telling me. I'm so eerked by that. I told him before to just tell me when he talks to her, let me know what's going on b/c I hate, hate when I hear it days later what went down. Especially if it involves me.

So there goes my Saturday.

No comments: