Sunday, January 21, 2007

Weekend update..odd I know.

Well KS is on his way to taking her back. I have to admit that I was being a bonehead about the whole thing. Leading up to her coming is always anxiety-high for me. But after she's here and we get used to it, I'm calm, i'm fine. I don't know why I get like that, but I do.

My weekend was nice. It went by way too fast. I still have homework to do. It's not that the assignments are tough, I just need to sit my ass down and do them.

But you see what I'm typing instead.

I'm a bit bummed that I dropped that one class. But, at the same time I see how procrastinating I"m being now...so I can't imagine adding another class ontop of this.

I saw a coaching job in the paper today, so I'm going to apply for it. I do miss it so much! As I scout for them, I'll keep applying. We'll see, wish me luck. I also have an indoor field hockey game tonight (at 9pm..good lord!) and a soccer game at 115. I should be getting ready for that right now. Yeah, I'll go do that.

No comments: