This is just my place to say how I feel. When I'm sad, when I'm happy, when things go wrong and when they go right. so that's all, if you don't like...don't come back. Ya hear?! :)
Thursday, May 24, 2007
Beach wedding photos
Since I ended the last entry on such a sour note...here are some beach pictures the photographers took the weekend after our wedding.
This one is my favorite, and my background at work
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Mel! I am the world's worse person when it comes to weddings. Almost cynical. But after looking at your pictures i have an itch to be married. Honey you look absolutely beautiful. So does he. In a very good and twisted way I am almost envious. You are going to be an AMAZING wife. No doubt about it.
1 comment:
Mel! I am the world's worse person when it comes to weddings. Almost cynical. But after looking at your pictures i have an itch to be married. Honey you look absolutely beautiful. So does he. In a very good and twisted way I am almost envious. You are going to be an AMAZING wife. No doubt about it.
Post a Comment