Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Starting my plan

I started my "plan" yesterday. Well, sort of. Not to the extent I wanted to,but I started it. Yesterday I went to the gym w/ the best of intentions to do a good cardio seesion, get some ab work in, do some weights. BUT Ks came along, and my ipod was dead. I know excuses, excuses. But I did two 10 minute intervals. I did the eliptical on random which had some killer hills, then ran my ass off for 10 minutes. I mean I pushed it. I mean it was only 10 minutes, right? I can't run w/out music so I wanted to push it before it died. Then after my intervals we walked around and he was ready to go. He was worn out being that he hardly goes to the gym. I intended to do situps and lunges when I got home. Instead we washed and cleaned the cars, hit up Walmart and called it a night.

Before I left the gym I was talking to the lady who signed me up for my memebership. She's a nice woman but you know how you see people all the time, you say hi, but you never really know them? well, she asked if I had gotten married yet and I told her I had. We got talking about jobs and she told me that she used to work 3 or 4 part time jobs. I asked her "Wasn't that more tiring than working just here FT?" and she said "NO, and I enjoyed that more. I felt like I had more time to do what I wanted."

Isn't that amazing. I'd think the opposite. I'm all kinds of confused as to what to do. You saw Saturday I went mingling about keeping my options open for jobs. I'm just so tired of my current job. It's draining to me. 7 years I've been here. 7 years. I'm not even so sure anymore that I want to teach!! I mean, i'd love to be a PE teacher, but that's like insane to try and get a job in that field. Why? B/c a) people NEVER leave those jobs, and b) they want you to jump through hoops to get a degree for that. Ugh. I'm just so wanting, craving a change.

Good news--I"m going to see The Fray in June. i'm excited, I love their stuff. I wanted to buy the new Maroon 5 cd today too but I forgot. Oh ...yeah, to keep going on my "plan" at lunch today I went for a run. I did some situps, lunges and did a run. Woohoo gooooo me. All semi-proing it up! lol. Yeah, so that's why I didn't buy the cd, I was out running! yaay for me. It just sucks b/c when I get back to work I'm all sweaty and it's uncomfortable. BUT it's much easier than trying to get up a 6am to try and go to the gym. Much easier. I'm in NO WaY a morning person. bleh.

ok enuf. I just had to write this b/c J said no one updates anymore. heh. I thought he went MIA b/c of the girl. But, she's too busy w/ herself. I say piss on that. Who cares if she doesn't know where she's going or what she's doing. That's the fun in life. So, that's how I feel about that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA...you update quite a bit, more a shot at some of the other readers I have that don't. And yeah, she's a bit of a wanker for that whole speech she gave me. Eh, not like I haven't gone through it before...

The Fray? Maroon 5? AHHHH... :-P

-J.