Thursday, May 24, 2007

I'm itchy, itchy scratchy!!

I'm so uncomfortable right now. It's freaking freezing in this office. Forget dressing to what the weather is like outside. I'll come to work in a 3/4 length shirt, capri's and sandals...and have to put a sweater on in the office. Now when I got outside and ride in my car, I sweat like a monkey. A hairy, goofy looking monkey. hahahaha.

Anyway, and I"m itchy. Since leaving my mom's house yesterday I got bit by something on the back of my head right on my hairline...on both sides! and behind both ears. Plus my eye was puffy this morning. I have no clue why. It looked like I had been crying...which I hadn't. Besides, who can cry w/ only one eye? I don't remember scratching it.

I have one more thing to have done before my coaching is finito. We have this banquet. Now,a t my other school we didn't really do a banquet. Maybe a end of the year at a players house thing. And I would make up silly awards and crafts for my girls and hand them out. I asked coach "what do you do for your girls, what awards do you give out and is there anything I should do for my girls?" He writes back and says he's taking care of it, and that all I need to do is stand up and say a little something.

I don't' get it. Is he doing the awards for my girls and his, or just his? I wrote him back and asked him that...and he said it's regular awards nothing special. O.K. So that explains a lot to me. First off, I'm pissed that I think he's picking out the awards for my girls. Who does that? Well, and what if there aren't' any for my girls? I'm going to do my thing...and make the usual crafts. I have no clue what I'm going to do. My first year I made key chains w/ the school colors, soccer balls, and their name. The second year I made candles w/ glitter and their name on them in their school colors. I'm lost as to what to do this year. hmmm. any ideas?

I haven't really stuck to my "plan" the past two days. Tuesday I ran @lunch and we had a wicked practice. Which I sucked at. I was feeling all kinds of odd. I had gas, which meant stitches on my sides. I drank water but then it just swung around in my belly making me feel even more lagging. It was just a bad day for my body. I was so freaking sore afterwards though. I took yesterday as my rest day. I have practice again today, and then on Friday I'll run at lunch and do the gym thing again after work. Saturday I'm torn. We have a game up at Philly. If I play I don't wanna workout before...but if I"m gonna be sitting my ass on the bench...why not? At least I'd be working towards playing more. But, I need to be realistic. I need to be more confident. I need to work harder in my workouts to get stronger. I need to make smarter decisions when playing to show coach I can do it. And most importantly I need to lose my attitude. I have a very sore one when I don't play. And i don't think the coaches like that. I'll be luck if I"m not booted to B this week. *SIGH* pray that I'm not....pray that I'm not.

See ya's. and if i don't---have a great memorial day weekend! Its a great time of year, kicks off the summer. But on a sad note, it's the 7 year mark of my aunt being dead. We found out she left this Earth by her own choosing this weekend 7 years ago. Sorry to end on a bad note, but it popped in my head. Poof...

No comments: