Tuesday, May 1, 2007

just got this email and wanted to share

As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will.
You will have your heart broken probably more than once and it's harder every time. You'll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken.
You'll fight with your best friend.
You'll blame a new love for things an old one did.
You'll cry because time is passing too fast, and you'll eventually lose someone you love.
So take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you've never been hurt because every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back.
Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.

I've been through all of these. It is very fitting considering how in the past two months my life has changed. Many people have let me down, and dissapointed me when i had faith that they wouldn't. I've lost a few friends and not because of death. One because they've chosen to stay away for their own reasons. And one because they didn't show up.

I've become an aunt, I've become a wife. It's hard taking all this in so fast. I really haven't been able to take it all in, take a deep breath and feel it.

I think I might do that tonight. I'll go for a run, sit on top of the hill and look out at the park and breathe. I miss having time to do those things I love.

I miss the people who have chosen to stay away, too. I dont know why they are doing these things. I guess it's not for me to figure out. They have their own reasons. I can chose to be upset about it and let it bother/worry me, or I can go on about my life and wait for them to come to me. It's not like I've pushed them away. I haven't done anything to them. I'm tired of worrying about it and wondering what I did. I always think it's me. But it's not.

You know someone told me that they think I got married for the wrong reasons or too soon before I had thought about how happy I was or waht I really wanted. I'm thankful that the person told me how they felt. I'm glad that person was honest in their feelings and told me what they thought. But most of all they came to me. They didn't back away, or ignore me, or come up with excuses as to why they aren't talking to me.

I'm sorry for those people that I dont' have enough time to share for/with. Sometimes those people get on my case, but they understand. I try.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You rock! Thank you for making me cry. I am going to borrow that email of yours.